FINISHING FOR ANY ROOM.
- 8 DIFFERENT STYLES
- EASY TO INSTALL AND PAINT
The beauty of Summit polystyrene cornices are how easy they are to install and paint – and the many styles to choose from, from traditional to contemporary.
This range offers 8 different styles, available immediately and accompanied by the great Swartland service our clients have come to expect. The range will be available in sturdy, practical dispensing boxes. Both the boxes, and the individual units will be bar-coded for ease-of-sale.
Made from CFC-free XPS material, Summit Polystyrene Cornices are lightweight, easy to install and easy to paint. Also available to our retail partners, is a modular point-of-sale solution, which is easy to install and will benefit your store, regardless of the size.
WHY XPS CORNICES
Summit XPS cornices will add a designer touch to any home. Traditionally made from wood or gypsum, our cornices are made from our own locally manufactured extruded polystyrene (XPS), which offers many benefits.
- Easy, quick installation: Polystyrene is lightweight, easy to cut and glue into place with Summit XPS adhesive, and flexible enough to “forgive” uneven surfaces.
- Versatile mounting surfaces: Polystyrene cornices can be mounted onto concrete, wood, face brick, marble, tile, vinyl, steel, granite and plastic.
- Easy painting: The smooth surface of Summit XPS cornices merges well with white ceilings and needs only one coat of white, water-based paint.
- Durability: Providing excellent thermal insulation, polystyrene is water-resistant, flexible, durable and resistant to damage caused by household pests.
- Design variety: Polystyrene cornices come in various styles to suit any interior aesthetic, and (unlike timber cornices) are available in a single piece of intricate design.
- Suitability for wet areas Polystyrene is resistant to moisture damage, which makes our cornices ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and outside patios.